null

IT'S GETTING HOT IN HERE

$69.95

or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.49 AUD fortnightly with Afterpay More info

Write a Review
Availability:
AVAILABLE NOW
Shipping:
Calculated at Checkout

Some like it HOT! The Perfect Gift for the Chilli lovers out there filled with local products with enough heat to test you!

Featuring:

Smoke and Fire Sauce 250ml - Crowley's Hot Sauce (Wagga) 

This sauce has all the best bits of a rib sauce without the cloying sweetness. It is tangy and smoky and the inclusion of a black olive paste gives it a real depth of flavour and transforms this hot sauce into anything but ordinary. 

Haba Nice Day 150ml – Crowley's Hot Sauce (Wagga) 

This pushes buttons for 80% of people and delivers on the Hot and Flavour promise for the other 20%.  Hotter than the average punter can handle, but not too hot to ruin a dish for the rest. Asian Style, this one is hot, yet fresh and punchy and will deliver a perfectly balanced heat to any dish. Use it as a table sauce, or mix it in with soups, stews, noodles, casseroles, bolognese or rice dishes. 

Carolina Reaper Jerky 25g and Habanero Hot Beef Jerky 25g- Riverina Jerky (Lavington) 

Riverina Jerky takes jerky to the next level. The Carolina Reaper has a sweet and fruity flavour, that is right before the heat kicks in. This demon pepper child has held the world record since 2013! The Habanero Hot has been made with habanero chilli delivering the perfect flavour with the right amount of heat.  

Chilli Salsa 300g - Bum Hummers - Riverina Grove (Griffith) 

Smooth, rich tomatoes come together with onions, capsicum and of course chilli. Bum Hummer Chilli Salsa is a ready to eat product, idea with corn chips or as a topping for tacos. Be a little daring and serve with sour cream, avocado and grilled flat bread, topped with a bit of taste cheese, your kids will love it. 

Satay Chilli Sauce 125ml – Satay Chilli Sauce (Temora) 

Homecrafted, small batch, locally made Satay Chilli Sauce. Made & bottled in the NSW Riverina town of Temora. 

Vanilla cookie (custom design) - Bentley Bakes (Rand) 

Deliciously soft and chewy handmade sugar cookies, made with love. 

 

1 x Gift Card with your custom message. 

 

*** Local delivery to Wagga & surrounds includes hamper presented in wooden box as shown. Hampers being shipped within Australia, will be presented in an enclosed gift box.

 

Buy it happily. Gift it happily.